YouSendIt termination

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 9 13:40:48 UTC 2014

Ok, in that case, I think the simplest solution then is to remove both
the upsell capabilities of the Hightail implementation, and blacklist
the component from the list of accounts one can add. We'll keep the
component available in the tree.

This will make it so that users without Hightail Filelink accounts will
not be able to create new ones, and ones with pre-existing free Filelink
accounts will not be able to create paid ones. Users with pre-existing
paid or free Filelink accounts will be able to continue using them.

This will, I believe, reduce our built-in Filelink components to just
one (Box.com). Can I assume that the hubic implementation was not one we
wanted to bring into the tree as a built-in?

I will file bugs for blacklisting / disabling upsell of Hightail in a
few minutes.

-Mike