YouSendIt termination

Jb Piacentino jb at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 9 08:13:19 UTC 2014

See answers inline.

--Jb

On 08/10/2014 17:47, Mike Conley wrote:
>>> Existing users will keep their account but HighTail would like to stop
>>> acquiring customers whenever possible.
> So, if I understand it, this means that folks with HighTail accounts
> should still be able to use Filelink with it, but we should no longer
> make Hightail one of our built-in offers?

Folks with HighTail accounts should still be able to use Filelink with it, but HighTail would like to stop recruiting ASAP. It's on us to decide what terms we want to apply: remove from providers list, get HighTail to reject new subscriptions from now on, after a certain notice period...

> Or are they OK with the free accounts being created, but don't want us
> to continue offering the paid account?
They just want to stop recruiting.