Help wanted: more people to help look after the tree

Patrick Cloke clokep at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:49:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Mark Banner <mbanner at mozilla.com> wrote:

> An optional extension is also helping process the queue of checkin-needed
> bugs
> <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=checkin-needed%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=11309667&query_format=advanced&product=MailNews%20Core&product=Thunderbird>
> .
>
> For reference purposes, I've just written down the list of rules I
> generally use when deciding to change the tree state:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Tree_Rules/comm-central#When_does_the_tree_get_closed_or_changed_to_approval_required.3F_.3D

First, thanks for all your hard work (and Joshua's) in doing this!

I'm unsure I'd feel comfortable opening or closing the tree, but I'm
certainly willing to help with the checkin-needed queue! Generally I just
take a look at chat bugs, but I can expand my search a bit to include other
TB bugs. Also, thanks for documenting when exactly the tree should be
closed and when approval is required!

--Patrick