Script for Thunderbird Video

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Oct 3 23:16:13 UTC 2014

I've been trying to get some words on paper that could be used in the
video that we hope to make at the upcoming Summit. This is really hard
for me to do, partly because I know that even if I do my best, many of
you will hate it. And yet there is nobody else, so I am stuck with the
job. So be gentle, I'm not as tough as I act.

Here it is:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/FundingAppeal2014/Script This is
very much a work in progress, incomplete, just trying to get down some
thoughts and wording that we might use.

I would love to hear from you, both comments but particularly your own
words that we might use in a video. If you can give it a try, please add
suggestions to the Discussion page there. I'll paste those into the main
script if I think they will work.

I sent a rather long response today to the video guy we are working on
with this. I'll just repeat that, as it gives some background: