Thunderbird status meetings

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Sat Nov 15 14:15:10 UTC 2014

Happy weekend everyone.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings is returning to its
roots, original day and time. The next meeting will be Tuesday Nov 18,
noon Pacific Time, and thereafter every other week.

Thunderbird 10th anniversary coming up, Thunderbird 38, and we're
continuing the important task of strengthening our volunteer team. So we
have much to discuss and act on. We need your help.

Please join us, even if it is just for a few minutes, via video or voice
call, so you can help make a difference in the future of Thunderbird.