[thunderbird-testers] Quality game plan for the coming release of Thunderbird

Helen Kavanagh hckpost at freeola.net
Sun May 11 11:42:20 UTC 2014

Hi Ludo

I have downloaded the beta [0] and will be testing by basically using it day to day with all my add-ons etc i.e. [3]

I have a few questions:

is there a dedicated forum area for the beta?

is there somewhere we can keep track of which add-ons have already been reported as incompatible with the beta? in fact, in general it would be great
to have somewhere with a table of which add-ons are compatible with which version of TB (I'm currently using release, earlybird and daily versions in
tandem), and if the compatibility reporter could feed into that in some way that would be great.

I have quite a few systems I can test on here: Windows XP , Windows 7 64bit , LUbuntu (basically Ubuntu)

I can also stick on another linux system if you guys are short of someone to test something, e.g. a Debian based Linux

later on if I'm not as busy as I am now, I would like to learn about the moztrap testing [1] as I have never used it before

also I have never heard of eventbrite, but if it is at a handy time for me I wouldn't mind having a go :-)

In general I can't dedicate days at a time to this, but anyway I'd like to be kept in the loop and offer any extra testing when I have time

Helen