Question: Mozilla's commitment to Thunderbird

Karen Spencer karen at ksspencer.com
Mon Mar 31 19:10:05 UTC 2014

I may be in the wrong forum, but I have one big question that determines
if I will continue using Thunderbird as my primary email client.  I read
online somewhere awhile back that Mozilla is not longer committed to
developing and maintaining TB; that they will focus on Firefox.

Is this true?  From the information I received today when I opened my TB
inbox, there appears to be a lot of renewed community support.  What gives?

Thank you,
Karen Spencer