Get an account & Hover

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Tue Mar 18 19:57:52 UTC 2014

Account provisioning gets its data from the
mail.provider.providerList pref, which points to
https://broker-live.mozillamessaging.com/provider/list
... so technically it should simple enough for someone with access there
to just remove the hover record.

I don't know if it's actually that bad to just have the one provider,
functionality would be more or less the same. But we should consider
using the "existing account" setup as default (now "account
provisioning" is popping up first for new profiles).

  -Magnus