Quality game plan for the coming release of Thunderbird

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri Jun 20 17:21:31 UTC 2014

On Friday 20 Jun 2014 09:58:42 Kent James wrote:

> TB 33 though will have several significant improvements of maildir,
> but  if you want those you are going to have to be running
> non-release versions of Thunderbird for the next year

OIC.
Well, I shall keep my eyes peeled in here for signs that those
'significant improvements' have appeared and seek a copy of whatever
non-release versions of Thunderbird contains them, so that I can help
check them out.
  In the meantime, in their absence,  I am unable to use Thunderbird.

Regards,
--
/\/\aurice