Quality game plan for the coming release of Thunderbird

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Jun 20 16:58:42 UTC 2014

No, because these fixes have not even landed on trunk (TB 33) much less
making it into current beta (TB31).

TB 33 though will have several significant improvements of maildir, but
if you want those you are going to have to be running non-release
versions of Thunderbird for the next year (unless we decide to push them
into TB 31 which is unlikely).

:rkent