Module owner and peerage refresh?

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 22 14:48:15 UTC 2014

Heh, ok, so I've already received some communications from folks who
wanted more detail about the communications I had with Andreas and David.

Basically, I sent e-mail to them asking how they were doing, and whether
or not they still wanted to be on the list for their module ownership or
peer duties.

The response I got from both was extremely similar, and can be boiled
down to:

1) They're doing well, and say hello!
2) They don't feel like they can do their module ownership / peer duties
justice, so they feel it's probably appropriate to move them off the list.

There was no sense of ill-will, professional conflict, or anything of
that nature, so we can put that to rest. It just sounds like they're
swamped with their day jobs, and unable to fulfill the duties they've
got on that list.

I'm still trying to determine with bienvenu if he still wants to be a
peer on some modules.

Thanks,

-Mike