Module owner and peerage refresh?

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Fri Jul 11 16:59:07 UTC 2014

Hey tb-planning,

This came up in our last weekly meeting, and I wanted to kick off a
thread about it.

Basically, there was the notion that it's possible our list of module
owners and peers is slightly out of date. There are some folks on that
list who are no longer active, and unlikely to become active again. We
should probably remove them from the list.

There are also folks who probably could or should be on that list, in
one or more places.

And there are also folks who are on that list who could probably use
some help for their position.

So how do we feel about refreshing the list, and finding some new owners
and peers for various things?

-Mike