http://www.fossamail.org/

Patrick Cloke clokep at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:20:41 UTC 2014

Looking over posts on the forum a bit it seems to be pretty much
Thunderbird:

http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4130:
"Fossamail comes with different defaults (both UI and under-the-hood) and
has been rebuilt with a newer compiler and better optimizations than
Thunderbird.
Otherwise, there aren't many differences. At least not at this time."

http://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3642 pretty much talks in
circles that it's "optimized" but won't say how.

--Patrick