http://www.fossamail.org/

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Fri Jul 11 11:20:33 UTC 2014

It says at the bottom of the page that they are licensing it under MPL
2.0. If I'm remembering right, that means that they should be making the
source code available as well (or at least documenting who to contact to
get it) - obviously "source code" doesn't mean build
configurations/switches which is what they could be tweaking.

Mark.