Thunderbird Summit - Preliminary Planning

Jayakumar Sadhasivam iamjayakumars at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 06:02:15 UTC 2014

Hi Kent,
Its great to hear about Thunderbird summit.

I'm Jay, Support Contributor.
I can see so many issues about thunderbird. I love to discuss about that.
The questions are raised by Administrators and Network Engineers, who love
to use Thunderbird.

I try to come up with the list of issues, that are repeatedly posted in
SUMO.

-Jay

Jayakumar Sadhasivam (iamjayakumars)
Mozilla Representative India