Thunderbird/StatusMeetings changing to 9am PST

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Sun Jul 6 23:43:54 UTC 2014

On 7/3/2014 3:08 PM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) wrote:
> All,
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings start time is
> changing to 9am PST to better accommodate European time-zone members.
> The first such meeting will be July 8.  Then July 15, and thereafter
> every other week.  We won't necessarily forever be at 9am - we will
> reevaluate the start time as the needs of the community changes.  If you
> want to attend but can't because of the time, please send a private
> message.
>
> With Thunderbird 31 in the wings we have much to discuss and act on in
> the coming meetings.  Join us even if it is just for a couple minutes so
> you can help make a difference in the future of Thunderbird.

etherpad is ready - start adding your agenda items and status items to
https://thunderbird.etherpad.mozilla.org/status-meeting-minute-taking

last meeting minutes
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2014-06-24

reminder, we're 3 hours earlier at 9am PST