Thunderbird/StatusMeetings changing to 9am PST

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Jul 3 19:08:19 UTC 2014

All,

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings start time is
changing to 9am PST to better accommodate European time-zone members.
The first such meeting will be July 8.  Then July 15, and thereafter
every other week.  We won't necessarily forever be at 9am - we will
reevaluate the start time as the needs of the community changes.  If you
want to attend but can't because of the time, please send a private
message.

With Thunderbird 31 in the wings we have much to discuss and act on in
the coming meetings.  Join us even if it is just for a couple minutes so
you can help make a difference in the future of Thunderbird.