mail box format

Mike Lipscomb mclipsco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:02:35 UTC 2014

If all you need is Local access to the old mailbox (since your IMAP server
is now offline), you might try using a portable app version of Thunderbird
to import your old 3.x mail. There are some legacy versions on this site:

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable#legacy

Also you might consider the Seamonkey client (install and portable
versions) on the chance that they might handle TB 3.x mail files
differently than TB 24.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/seamonkey_portable