mail box format

Neal Daskal neal.daskal at dnlomnimedia.com
Thu Jan 2 14:35:41 UTC 2014

I recently had to sunset my old computer on which I was using tb version 3 and winxp.  I had difficulty migrating my old mail and still have restrictions accessing it.  (See https://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla_messaging/topics/importing_folders-uywx0 for a discussion of the problems.)  I have been directed to this mailing list to request  documentation on the internal format of tb mail files in the interest of possibly writing a program to facilitate accessing my old mail.  Any reference to such documentation would be appreciated.

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or the telephone number above and delete this e-mail from your computer immediately.