Marketing for Thunderbird

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:43:26 UTC 2014

Good list,

could you create a etherpad so we can put a whole list together? If we can properly
market the Thunderbird awesomeness in a web page (similar to the way Firefox does
this) and also increase Tb visibility on the Firefox sites then this would also go a
long way to stifling the rumors of Thunderbird being "dead".

Not to forget *it is using the best HTML viewer in the world* - including CSS 3
support, so it is definitely future proof! (We just need to improve that Editor ;-) )

Axel

*Axel Grude (Hover for transition!)*
Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)