Badges for Thunderbird WAS:Re: Marketing for Thunderbird

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Thu Feb 13 19:41:41 UTC 2014

i am totally in favour of Thunderbird sew on or iron on physical badges
as well!
For the mozilla summit, I made the several hundred sew on badges for
SUMO  and it cost about $2-4 per badge
so if somebody wants to run with this and we have budget, i'd be happy
to meet so you can learn from my experience!
...Roland