Re: Marketing for Thunderbird

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Thu Feb 13 16:44:24 UTC 2014

This!
While reading planet.mozilla.org I always wondered when do those badges come to Thunderbird so we can earn some.
This would be a nice addition to our community members list so that anybody reading it can visually see the main skills of our contributors. Currently he needs to browse throught the textual headings and descriptions.