Badges for Thunderbird WAS:Re: Marketing for Thunderbird

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Thu Feb 13 16:42:59 UTC 2014

Hi Benjamin and Ludo

I am the badge "driver" for SUMO open badges (and we have issued
hundreds of badges on support.mozilla.org)
I would like to help with Thunderbird badges. I don't think I can
"drive" Thunderbird badges as much as I drive SUMO badges but I would
like to help, so please include me in any badge related threads.

What I suggest to everybody starting out with badges is to create an
etherpad for your badges with:
i) the objective of the badge
ii) the name of the badge and
iii)  the criteria for awarding the badge.

Once you have this etherpad, then you can start engaging engagement and
the badge teams.

Cheers!
...Roland