Breakage between 08-19 and 08-21

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:13:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed several things breaking all at once over the past few days.
- In 08-19, everything is fine as far as I can tell.
- In 08-20, the call I am making (in Conversations) to
nsIMsgCompose::initEditor fails with an error "Failure: arg 0" in the
error console. Do you if something changed in this area?
http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/pushloghtml gives little clues, so I
suspect it must be in mozilla-central.
- In 08-21, several things are broken at once: the thread summary no
longer works, tabs are not saved, the state of the folder pane (unified
vs. all vs. ...) is not saved either. Do you have any hints as to what
bugs could be causing this?

In the meantime, I would advise _not_ to use 08-21 because it seems
badly impacted. I can file bugs if that helps.

Cheers,

~ jonathan