c-c external tests (like External dependent tests in gecko and gaia)

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Aug 13 19:00:56 UTC 2014

I've often wondered if it would not make sense to have testing available
to external accounts within comm-central, as is discussed below in
planning for Cloud Services. We could have test accounts on various
email providers, and do automatic testing of a test suite against real
email servers. That's how I do my testing on ExQuilla using xpcshell tests.

This must have been discussed at some point in the past, and rejected.
Does anyone now the history of this?

:rkent