Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Josiah Bruner josiah at programmer.net
Mon Aug 4 19:55:49 UTC 2014

We're currently using Version 1. However, the main (Mozilla) development
team is aware of the change (We learned about it from Apple last week)
and are furiously working on a change to the code signing. All bugs and
information are under NDA to Apple, so that's all I can mention presently.

Basically though, we (Thunderbird) need not worry about it.

Josiah Bruner [:JosiahOne]
Thunderbird Front-end & UX
Gecko/Widget OS X Backend