Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Nomis101 Nomis101 at web.de
Mon Aug 4 18:34:18 UTC 2014

For OS X we are signing the DMG with codesign since TB 15. Today I've
found an Apple tech note that noted, that codesign v2 should be used,
because v1 is obsolete soon. Is says [1]:
"/Changes in OS X 10.9.5 and Yosemite Developer Preview 5//
//Beginning with OS X version 10.9.5, there will be changes in how OS X
recognizes signed apps. Version 1 signatures created with OS X versions
prior to Mavericks will no longer be recognized by Gatekeeper and are
considered obsolete.//
//Important: For your apps to run on updated versions of OS X they must
be signed on OS X version 10.9 or later and thus have a version 2
signature./"

What version of codesign are we using for Thunderbird, are we already
using v2?

[1]:
https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/mac/technotes/tn2206/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40007919-CH1-TNTAG205