p2p email: Virtual Email Institutions for Thunderbird

Randolph rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 20:34:45 UTC 2014

Hello on this list,
Blake recommends from the other dev-app-list to ask here in specific
for adding the spot-on kernel for encrypted
p2p email and virtual email institutions, is anyone please interested
to evaluate it? If there are questions I can help as i have tested a
lot and know the functions, code and architecture.
http://sourceforge.net/p/spot-on/code/HEAD/tree/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/goldbug/files/goldbug-im_WIN_0.9.07/GoldBug_Secure_Instant_Messenger_Manual_0.9.07.pdf/download
plus links below. Would be great to have - next to what the bittorrent
people do with "bleep" p2p messenger -
http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/119-bleep-feedback/
a p2p email in TBird - the spot-in kernel one is really good working
and fully encrypted. Important today for easy crypto based on
libgcrypt and openssl.
Thanks for a feedback, if cpp is easy connectable to XUL like Qt.
Regards Randolph