Strategy for supporting large message folders (& maildir)

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 16:55:35 UTC 2014

On Thursday 17 Jan 2013 15:50:20 I wrote:

> On 2013-01-17 at 14:37 you said:
> > We are talking about maildir-like. It's already available in the
> > product  if you switch the proper pref.
>
>  I'm aware of that, Ludovic, having been following the TBird 'maildir'
> progress, so I am also aware of some shortcomings and malfunctions that
> Matt touched on ("...put our efforts instead to finishing the remaining
> issues in maildir support."), and just wanted to offer some
> encouragement.

Since then I've seen nothing in this mailing list about improvements to
maildir handling.
  Have I somehow missed some important announcement, or is it still on some
back burner?

A would still be very happy to spend time checking out any maildir
enhancements now incorporated.
--
/\/\aurice   http://www.maurice.icuknet.co.uk