Google and OAuth 2.0

Patrick Cloke clokep at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:23:26 UTC 2014

> If tokens can expire and be refreshed by Lightning without (!) user
> interaction, I don't know how that would work. Can you expand, please?

This doesn't seem right, I "frequently" (I hesitate to give a time frame,
but probably once every couple of weeks) have a Window pop up asking if I
want to allow Lightning to access my calendar.  (It also pops up
individually for every calendar I have, even when they're all with the same
account, and they all pop up at once.) I'm unsure if this is a bug or not.

--Patrick