Gaia email app?

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Tue Sep 10 08:48:03 UTC 2013

On 09/09/2013 04:04 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I was wondering if this is in any kind of usable form. I'm tired of
> some of the K9 mail bugs, and would love to test this out on my shiny
> new Nexus4...

Firefox OS on the Nexus 4 has a lot of rough edges because of the use of
a soft home button (on-display, non-hardware button) and some crashers.
I wouldn't advise using it on a Nexus 4 as your primary device.

The e-mail app is usable, but it would probably be a rough transition
from K9.  I would suggest waiting until we get closer to the v1.3
release cycle at least.

Andrew