Gaia email app?

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Sep 10 08:27:19 UTC 2013

On 09/09/2013 15:04, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I was wondering if this is in any kind of usable form. I'm tired of
> some of the K9 mail bugs, and would love to test this out on my shiny
> new Nexus4...
I'm not clear if you understand what Gaia is, so just in case...

Gaia is a collection of apps that make up the front end of Firefox OS:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia/Email

I have no idea if that can be made available on other platforms
(although you could install Firefox OS, of course).

In any case, it looks like the best place to ask questions about Gaia is
here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Platform/Gaia/Hacking?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Mozilla%2FFirefox_OS%2FGaia%2FHacking#Contacting_the_Team

Mark.