Decision: Mainstream and ESR releases will be merged from TB 24 onwards
mbanner at mozilla.com
Mon Sep 9 21:36:36 UTC 2013
On 06/09/2013 14:41, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> Given that enterprise users generally wait until the last moment, I
> propose we make that transition from 17 to 24 at the earliest possible
> time, and leave 1-2 further TB 17 releases only for "emergency" cases.
The agreed plan was that we would provide 2 further releases and only
update at the plan. I don't think it is fair to change that now as there
is not really enough warning for the change in plan for those who do
consume our updates directly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3910 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the tb-planning