What to do about CONDSTORE for GMail for TB 24?

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 4 12:55:58 UTC 2013

On 03/09/2013 22:33, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
> Have we considered reaching out to Google about this?  We have a
> communication channel with them for these kinds of issues and I will
> be more than happy to forward technical information about the problem
> to them and get the right people on both sides in touch with each other.
We actually already have one good contact, though I'm not sure if he's
actually in the mail team.

I suspect what this needs most is to have someone sit down and work
through the bug and its issues. We just haven't had time to do that with
fixing all the bustage that came out of changes in m-c in the last few
weeks, and getting other areas of TB stable.

Mark.