TB and AMO...

John John at klam.ca
Fri Oct 25 19:14:27 UTC 2013

At a guess I think this is the more prep for dropping TB entirely. The
death knell for TB started when they reassigned the development team.
This should not come as a surprise to any of us. With the push by Google
et al toward cloud services for everything and the resulting death of
the desktop PC there is not really much of a market for a desktop mail
program.
Mozilla's development of an operating system based upon Firefox(?), is
itself an indication that they (or their "sponsors") believe that way to
go is toward a completely mobile cloud based environment.