Proposal for donation link in Thunderbird 31

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Fri Nov 29 20:05:47 UTC 2013

Some kind of council could indeed be a good idea. That would certainly
make the decision process easier and could serve as the official voice
of thunderbird. One problem with the current situation is that with no
full-time employees there's little to make a process go forward
naturally, and especially areas such as PR don't go into their full
potential because there's nobody with enough will, power, dedication and
time to make the decisions needed.

  -Magnus