Donation link: next step

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 23:09:12 UTC 2013

Well, I search and browse quite often within TB
I use the WAT addon for those functions.

Typical use cases:

  * Checking the definition of a word during composition
  * Taking a quick look at a link offered in an email

It opens a fully functional content tab, which saves me from having to
open FF
Seems like we could tap into Google or other search engines as a revenue
source