Proposal for donation link in Thunderbird 31

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Nov 21 19:29:00 UTC 2013

On 11/21/2013 9:24 AM, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> Believing in the concept, like rkent does,
As I pointed out to Gerv, I think this is a misrepresentation of my post
which was full of caution.
> Bug bounties simply don't work unless you have a one single, concrete
> company that pays everything and your "go-to" for approval and payment.
Although it does not alleviate my overall concerns with the concept of
bug bounties, I'd like to at least point out that using prior-paid
donations managed by a central group to fund bug bounties does solve the
problem of having a "go to" for approval and payment.

:rkent