TB and AMO...

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Nov 20 15:49:49 UTC 2013

As for Thunderbird:

 From what I can see and hear when talking to normal Thunderbird user,
most of them depend on several extensions for their daily work. In fact,
for a number of them, exts are the reason why they don't upgrade - it's
that important to them.

Closing AMO for TB would amount to forcefully kicking TB off the cliff.
Unless the AMO costs are in the millions, that is in no balance to the
effort that goes into TB by volunteer developers.

If you consider to close AMO for TB, please give us exact cost figures,
so that we can make a donation pledge to raise the money.