Proposal for donation link in Thunderbird 31

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon Nov 18 21:57:50 UTC 2013

I for one would be more than happy to donate, probably more than $10 too...

One thing though... what did you have in mind as far as accountability
(of the uses the money is put to) goes?

In other words, will *everything* that the money is used for be made
public knowledge? You know, an annual 'accounting', showing all of the
dollars collected, and where it all went?

If so, and this is made formal/official policy, then I'm all for it.