Thunderbird Social Media

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:02:25 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Anne-Marie left Thunderbird and had not completed transitioning Social
Media accounts to me so if you see that updates on Twitter/FB stopped
thats because nobody is managing them at the moment but I am in touch
with someone at MoCo to see about getting that sorted.

Cheers!

--
Benjamin Kerensa

This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the named addressee of this message please destroy it
without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any
other person.