Maybe looking for address book contractor

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Thu Mar 14 13:58:48 UTC 2013

All,

A company from Slovakia has contacted me asking about address book
developments. They have a vested interest in getting CardDAV sync
support working in Thunderbird (SoGo Connector doesn't give them what
they need). I told them that I hack on it in my free time; and they
offered that they might be able to afford a contractor to hack on it
full-time, alongside me.

I've given them a brief description of what developer skills are
required (primarily JS, some C++ would be nice, HTML and XUL an asset),
and that searching the existing Mozilla development community is
probably a good first step.

I also mentioned that I'd tell the TB planning group to see if we could
drum up any suggestions for contractors.

Anyhow, I just wanted to keep you all posted on this. Thoughts?

-Mike

PS: aceman.sk, looking for a contract? :)