Re: Mirroring tb-planning over NNTP…

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:27:49 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Blake Winton <bwinton at mozilla.com> wrote:
> I just finished reading Gavin’s blog post, and wondered if you all thought
> it would be worth trying the same gmane-read-only mirroring with this list.

Unless it breaks the moderation settings for tb-planning, I'd really
like it if the Gmane mirror were read-write. I prefer NNTP for
managing discussion groups, and if I had the opportunity, I'd switch
to using the Gmane mirror entirely (I've done this for every other
list I've been on in the past, and I find it a lot easier to manage).

- Jim