Linking to new release model

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Mar 7 10:25:42 UTC 2013

On 07/03/2013 10:18, Gervase Markham wrote:
> On 06/03/13 19:48, Mark Banner wrote:
>> On 06/03/2013 18:55, Gervase Markham wrote:
>>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Proposal:_New_Release_and_Governance_Model
>>>
>>> needs to move out of the "Proposal" namespace.
>> It already had ages ago when we announced it:
>>
>> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/New_Release_and_Governance_Model
> OK... the old version has more Google juice. I've set up the old one to
> redirect to the new one.
I've just undone that because the old one was containing all the links
to the etherpads etc, which we'd kept on that page as a historic
reference in case we wanted to go back and look at what was discussed at
some stage.

I have however, set up a great big notice at the top of the page,
pointing at the main document. Hopefully that might be enough?

Mark.