Eudora/Penelope

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Jun 27 16:05:07 UTC 2013

On 27/06/13 00:26, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> Noise and unhappy people can be dealt with. I like Gerv's proposal. -
> Maybe we should aslo get in touch with the Eudora team before changing
> the page and retire the bugzilla component.

The Wikipedia page on Eudora[0], which seems to have been written by
disgruntled Eudora users editorializing, suggests that Qualcomm have
been ignoring all communications regarding Eudora. We can email the list
of developers on the wiki page, but I wouldn't hold out much hope.
Still, perhaps it's a necessary step.

dascher or anyone: did we make any promises to Qualcomm which might
affect our actions at this point, when they came to join us to do Eudora
OSE/Penelope?

Gerv

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eudora_%28e-mail_client%29