Eudora/Penelope

Unicorn.Consulting unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 08:39:42 UTC 2013

On 27/06/2013 4:56 PM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> On 6/26/13 11:39 PM, David Ascher wrote:
>> Maybe.  If those 12,000 people end up unhappy because TB doesn't do things that Eudora let them think they would be able to get, it ends up being a lot of noise and unhappy folks.
>>
> Noise and unhappy people can be dealt with. I like Gerv's proposal. -
> Maybe we should aslo get in touch with the Eudora team before changing
> the page and retire the bugzilla component.
>
> Ludo

There is some good stuff in the penelope code base, and quite honestly
it would be nice to see some add-on developers pick over the bones and
pull out some of the more interesting Eudora processes as add-ons.  One
of the failures of Penelope was it was to much to maintain.

Matt

--
  "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin