Eudora/Penelope

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Jun 26 21:47:16 UTC 2013

On 26/06/13 14:39, David Ascher wrote:
> Maybe.  If those 12,000 people end up unhappy because TB doesn't do
> things that Eudora let them think they would be able to get, it ends
> up being a lot of noise and unhappy folks.

Well, at the moment they are using old, unsupported software (either the
original or those dead OSE builds). Which isn't good for them either.

Can we figure out how to set expectations appropriately?

"Eudora is dead. Sorry about that. Nothing we can do. Thunderbird is
different - we make no apologies - but it's alive and being developed.
Why not try it? Go here..."

Gerv