Thunderbird and Lightning/calendar bugday³

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Tue Jun 11 20:05:31 UTC 2013

Join us on Wednesday June 12 to help make Thunderbird 24 and related
calendar addon the best release ever.
*
**We need your help in doing the following: **
****
*** Help bug reporters get their bugs to a confirmed or resolved state**
****
*** Get advice about your own bug report **
****
*** Help users in the support forum determine if their issue needs a bug
report *

*No coding, no special skills required. *

Details at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:QA_TestDay:2013-06-12

We need your help for 10 minutes or whatever you can spare. And look
forward to seeing you online in IRC, where you can get assistance if
needed.

Sincerely,
The Thunderbird QA Team