asuth no longer doing thunderbird/mailnews reviews

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Fri Jun 7 00:14:10 UTC 2013

I've been unable to provide timely Thunderbird reviews of non-trivial
code as of late, and I don't see that improving in the future.  So after
closing out some way-overdue reviews I've just de-peered/de-ownered
myself from all Thunderbird/MailNews (sub-)modules.  I'm happy to
provide off-the-cuff feedback on code I have worked on in the past, but
I don't spend enough time in the Thunderbird code-base anymore to be
confident that I will be able to anticipate non-obvious side-effects of
code changes.

I remain active in Mozilla on the Gaia e-mail app, so I do check bugmail
very regularly.  The trade-off is that "off-the-cuff" translates to
"code spelunking will be very minimal on my part".

Andrew