Autoconfig specs

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Thu Jul 25 21:10:28 UTC 2013

* Ludovic Hirlimann <lhirlimann at mozilla.com>:

> >> We probably would if you did the integration work. And I'm not sure I
> >> know how this wpuld happen.
> > I have no idea how data for ISPDB are currently stored and in which structure.
> > I expect them to be in _some_ structure. It shouldn't be too hard to come up
> > with a script that creates an automx config file from it.
>
> on file - xml - they are stored in svn and published on
> https://live.mozillamessaging.com/autoconfig/v1.1/
> >
> >> Raising the question at one of our bi-weekly meeting would probably get
> >> it on our agenda.
> > Feel free to do so. We'd assist with the migration.
> >
> > p at rick
> >
> Ludo

BTW: The upcoming automx release will add support for iOS and MacOS devices
via a web form.

If you have such a device, try https://mail.automx.org (and don't mind the
cert error). Use 'automx at automx.org' as login and 'automx' as password. If you
don't provide the password you will be asked for it the first time you login.

p at rick

--
Patrick Ben Koetter
p at state-of-mind.de